Orthopedic experts specializing in joint replacement and complex revision options
Texas Joint Institute orthopedic surgeons diagnose and treat injuries and diseases affecting bones and joints, offering comprehensive care for optimum bone health and wellness. Our doctors are leaders in joint repair, managing complex issues and performing various procedures to alleviate pain.
Our surgeons are industry leaders in joint repair, especially partial and total replacement of the hip or knee. When joint pain interferes with your daily life, and nonsurgical treatments are no longer working to relieve your pain, it might be time to see a specialist about your surgical joint replacement options.
Some symptoms suggesting it is time to consider hip or knee replacement include:
- Joint area that is tender, red, inflamed, or warm to the touch.
- Pain and difficulty when rising to stand.
- Pain that increases when standing or walking, even when using the support of a walking device (walker, cane, etc.).
- Pain making it difficult to do regular activities, like getting dressed or sitting at your desk.
- Changing your schedule to accommodate your pain, like avoiding certain activities or not being able to go up or down the stairs.
- Pain making it difficult to go to or stay asleep.
If you are experiencing one or more of these symptoms, or previous symptoms are increasing in intensity, you should consider making an appointment with a joint specialist to determine if a surgical option is best for you.
To schedule an appointment with one of our specialists, or to learn more about our services, please call (972) 566-5255.
Our surgeons can perform a wide range of procedures, including:
- Anterior hip replacement
- Unicompartmental knee replacement
- Total hip and knee replacement
- Total hip and knee revision replacement
- Shoulder and elbow replacement
- Shoulder and elbow revision replacement
At Texas Joint Institute, our doctors can find unique solutions to the most complex and extreme cases so you can get back on your feet.
Take the Hip & Knee Health Risk Assessment to find out if you are a candidate for joint replacement.
Bone and joint care
Our team of surgeons and specialists are skilled in the diagnosis, management and treatment of all kinds of bone and joint conditions, injuries and/or trauma. At Texas Joint Institute, we use leading technology to ensure the best possible outcomes for our patients.
With the proper care and management of joint conditions, our team can return you to a better quality of life.
Our services include:
- Care for all trauma injuries and fractures
- Rotational flaps for soft tissue coverage
- Management of recurrent hip dislocation
- Management of periprosthetic fractures of hip and knee
- Management of periprosthetic fractures of shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee
- Management of painful joint replacements
- Osteomyelitis and infection management
To learn more about our services or to make an appointment, call (972) 566-5255.