Orthopedic experts specializing in joint replacement and complex revision options We’re here to serve you.
Texas Joint Institute orthopedic surgeons diagnose and treat injuries and diseases affecting bones and joints, offering comprehensive care for optimum bone health and wellness. Our doctors are leaders in joint repair, managing complex issues and referrals from other surgeons.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Anterior hip replacement
- Unicompartmental knee replacement
- Total hip and knee replacement
- Total hip and knee revision replacement
- Shoulder and elbow replacement
- Shoulder and elbow revision replacement
- All trauma injuries and fracture care
- Unknown bone tumor benign and malignant
- Unknown soft tissue tumors benign and malignant
- Rotational flaps for soft tissue coverage
- Management of recurrent hip dislocation
- Management of periprosthetic fractures of hip and knee
- Management of periprosthetic fractures of shoulder, elbow, hip, and knee
- Management of painful joint replacements
- Metastatic bone tumor management
- Osteomyelitis and infection management
This is not an exhaustive list of the services we provide. Please call the office at (972) 566-5255 to learn more or to make your appointment.